Not so lazy Saturday afternoon...

So I've just changed the sheets on my bed and I'm waiting for the washer to finish so I can throw in another load; this time my blanket. It's raining outside - rained all night. Somehow, it just seems like the perfect day to wash all those things that you don't think about (At least I don't). I don't know, are you supposed to wash your blanket more than every 3 months? I mean, it doesn't touch you like the sheets do, right? Now that I think about it, I only use the blanket during the cooler months so six months out of the year, it sits neatly folded in the closet. The funny thing is, I wash it before putting it away and then I wash it again when I take it out of the closet to put it on the bed. LOL... OOPS...the washer stopped! See ya later.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

What I Would Give For A Road Trip