The best way to get out of a funk...

I had the sinus headache from hell this weekend...as of today, Monday, 1:20 p.m., I still have it. UGH! But the point of this post is not to complain about my headache (although it would probably feel better to jump off the roof of my office building right now...) but to show you what I did to take my mind off of my headache, at least for a while...




My roommate and I went for a very early morning walk at Crystal Cove beach. Like an idiot, I wore my "good" tennis shoes so I took them off and walked bare footed. Yes, it was cold but not freezing. It was the best thing I could have done - made me feel like a kid again, especially getting my feet wet.


I saw starfish and sea urchins! And to tell the truth, I had
never been to a tide pool before!

Uff da! How did 54 years go by without exploring a tide pool?




This next picture kinda reminds me of Planet of the Apes, eh? LOL...OK, I'm off to find some stronger meds...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest