Route 62 Window Shopping

After we ate at the Route 62 Diner, we had to walk off out lunch so we stopped at an interesting shop that was part thrift shop and part artistic showplace. Right off the bat, I was intrigued by the eclectic collection of items!

These yard art cactus "plants" are very cool.



They had plenty of vintage fashions.



And look what somebody did with old license plates. You could even custom order them!


I fell in love with this little guy!


OK fans of retro - What's in the box?


Behold! A fancy desk phone!


This actually had me transfixed - I stood and stared at it for almost five full minutes. The details were intriguing.

 

There are some very talented people in this world. I love all of this odd metal work.


Who painted me???


Wait til you see this! These were from the late 30s early 40...toy kitchen items made of wood! BEAUTIFUL!



That wraps up my trip to the desert. Hope you enjoyed it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest