Hollywood Chocolate

Oh ya! As you know, earlier we had been over at the El Capitan to see Muppets Most Wanted. Now it was time to window shop a bit and get something to eat. We crossed the street to the fancy dancy shopping destination by the Dolby Theater and stumbled upon a GINORMOUS candy store that was an absolute delight. We noticed the sign below and we all looked at each other as if to say, "Should we?"  Oh ya we did!


Enlarge this pic so you can see all the yummies you could pick for your personal candy bar.


I watched everyone else complete an order sheet...


...and then decided I wanted my own candy bar, too!


While waiting for our order to be processed, I walked around a bit...



Now it was time to tell her what I wanted in my bar!


So much to choose from!


Here are some custom items you can order.


While our candy was in the "chiller", I walked around and explored the store.


As soon as our candy was ready we headed down to the Hard Rock Cafe for linner (You know, lunch/dinner). I didn't eat my candy for a couple of days but never fear, I took pictures of the unveiling.


I open the bag with anticipation...


Ooooh, look at this cool box!



Here's the backside...


And finally, what you've been waiting for! No, what I've been waiting for! Yummy goodness! Not too sweet, not too rich, just right! I picked milk chocolate with a gooey center of Nutella, chopped peanuts, whole almonds and peanut butter chips. I was going to break it into 4 reasonably even chunks and spread the happiness out over the course of a few days but after the first bite, I ATE THE WHOLE THING!


If you are ever in the area I highly recommend that you make your own candy bar, at least once. The store is huge, lots to see, neat merchandise from movies and TV shows (such as Big Bang Theory - I nearly lost my wallet on those!) and you can have birthday parties there, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest