Christmas Fantasy

I really really really do love the Parks at Christmas!! The other night I went to an Annual Passholder private party at Disneyland and took advantage of the low crowds to grab a great viewing spot for the Christmas Fantasy Parade. I had not seen this parade since 2008 so I was really excited. I found myself wishing I had a decent camera but alas, my cell phone would have to do. The reason for taking pictures and videos was to send them to my very good friend and fellow Disneyland lover who has been living in England for the past 8 years. She loved them! As I was uploading them to my cloud storage, I decided to share them with you and even though they aren't the best quality I think you'll enjoy them.










Here's a quick peak at a scene from the
new Jingle Cruise.


I've been having quite a bit of trouble uploading the rest of the videos so I'll keep trying!

Comments

Soma Zaidi Hapa said…
Awesomme blog you have here

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest