Halloween Is In The Air! Part 4

Now I am in Elias and Co. which I love. First thing that caught my eye were the new purses by Kate Spade. I had no idea she was now making Disney purses.




I actually fell in love with this purse so if anyone is wanting to buy me a gift, here you go!



And now for some vintage Halloween decor. I absolutely LOVE what they in the upper section of the store!!




Correct me if I'm wrong but Disney has never put out a plush of Lucifer, have they? I mean, I stopped dead in my tracks! Could it be because Halloween is coming? It took everything I had in me not to pull out my credit card!


I spent quite a while window shopping and then it was time to check out Disneyland...which we will cover in the next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

What I Would Give For A Road Trip