It's Sunday and I get to go home today.

Let's see....yesterday I met Alex at 11:00 and we had a quick breakfast at Del Taco. I had a egg, bacon and cheese burrito with a Diet Coke. And then we went on our search for an apartment. We found 2 that we really liked but neither one of us wanted to sign on the dotted line just yet. (Following our gut instincts, I guess!)

Didn't have lunch but went to a dinner party in San Clemente and met some really neat people. I had roasted chicken, rice, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower and for dessert, cheesecake. Yum. Oh, I also tasted the most AMAZING tequila I have ever had in my life and I must buy a bottle soon!!!! I got home around 10:30 p.m. and read for a while. Oh and while I was reading I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. See, at home, I would never do that. I think house sitting makes me eat!

So far I've not eaten anything today (Sunday) but I do want coffee....gonna go search for Carol's coffeemaker.

Hasta la vista, baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

What I Would Give For A Road Trip