Festival of Holidays and Disneyland

We are continuing our visit to DCA and the Festival of Holidays, with a quick visit to Disneyland, too!



I had to get a close-up of these lights. They are just so darn cool.



This blew my mind....can you believe I got a picture of this with NO PEOPLE????




Time to head on over to Disneyland! The Main Street train station was all decked out for the Candlelight Procession.



Here's a short clip taken on Main Street.


Here are some castle shots because really, you can never have too many
castle shots, right?





That basically wraps it up for my holiday visit to the Parks. I hope you enjoyed my pics. I recorded a couple of audio clips while I was at DCA and those should be up on the podcast soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

What I Would Give For A Road Trip