Tom Sawyer's Island

In recent years the island has been called Pirate's Lair. I still prefer to call it Tom Sawyer's Island. The island has been closed for some time but if all goes well it will reopen in May of 2017 at the same time the Disneyland Railroad become operational again. A part of the island will be missing - gone forever. Back in 2011 I took you on a photo tour of the island. This might be a good time to take a look back and remember how things were because we really have no idea what to expect once it reopens.

My nine part series began in February of 2011 and ended in March. So many photos to share! Click here to read that first post.

In the coming days I will post links to the rest of the tour because I know interest in the island is growing rapidly and to be honest, since I wasn't on Twitter back then, I didn't get to share this with so Disneyland fans worldwide, lol. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that will appreciate these photos. Have fun on the tour!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

What I Would Give For A Road Trip