Fallbrook Avocado Festival

On Saturday, April 14, 2019, my friend and I drove down to Fallbrook for the Avocado Festival. I had no idea what to expect since I had never been.

The first thing we did upon arrival is scope out all of the artisans and their wares. We found a lady that made awesome jewelry using the seeds from fruits. My friend bought several pairs of errangs, all made from the avocado seed! I think they are awesome.





Aren't they neat? I bought some too but mine are not made from an avocado seed. I feel really bad but I could not understand the lady when she was telling me what seed she used. I asked her to repeat herself four times and by that time, I was just too embarrassed to ask again! But I love the earrings so I bought them!


After we made our purchases we began waling around and I spotted these wind chimes made from bullet casings. (I think!)



Next stop - FOOD!

I had a Gyro. It was a delicious combo of beef and lamb with veggies and cream. So yummy. But very messy, LOL.


Cecilia had a vegetarian Falafel and she said it was delicious.


You can hear about our day at the Avocado festival by listening to my podcast, Not Strictly Disney.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

What I Would Give For A Road Trip