Orange County Fair Part 2

Look at these...all made of wood. They are truly amazing, in my opinion.


I love to see the woodworking exhibits. This jewelry box is amazingly unique!



Look at this tank!



And this train!!



A little further down I have a short video of this demo.



You've all heard about it - fried butter! Yuck!
What struck me funny is that sooo many people were taking pictures of this sign!


Who doesn't love a giant cow?


Pretty to look at but you'll never get me on that thing!


Like I said, pretty to look at!



Gentle oxen can be guided around any object...


Even ladies!



Comments

Thufer said…
That jewelry box took my breath away. That is one of the most incredibly unique items I have ever seen.
Daveland said…
Did you try the fried butter? I heard the Del Mar Fair had fried pop tarts!

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?