About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Orange County Fair Part 2

Look at these...all made of wood. They are truly amazing, in my opinion.


I love to see the woodworking exhibits. This jewelry box is amazingly unique!



Look at this tank!



And this train!!



A little further down I have a short video of this demo.



You've all heard about it - fried butter! Yuck!
What struck me funny is that sooo many people were taking pictures of this sign!


Who doesn't love a giant cow?


Pretty to look at but you'll never get me on that thing!


Like I said, pretty to look at!



Gentle oxen can be guided around any object...


Even ladies!


video

2 comments:

Thufer said...

That jewelry box took my breath away. That is one of the most incredibly unique items I have ever seen.

Davelandweb said...

Did you try the fried butter? I heard the Del Mar Fair had fried pop tarts!