Disneyland Cinco de Mayo 1975

Here are some horrible photos from 1975. Most people would look at these and ask, "Why on Earth did you bother to scan these?"

Well, we know the answer to that, right? Because we are Disneyland geeks and we look at the backgrounds!!!




Apparently, I was very happy to pose with the Big Bad Wolf!


And since it was Cinco de Mayo, I had to take a photo of the little Mexican children on Small World, LOL!


Hope you enjoyed these. More to come soon. Still no job but hey, now I can scan old photos!

Comments

TokyoMagic! said…
I love these! I wish Disneyland still had a Cinco de Mayo parade, and a St. Patrick's day parade, "Festival Japan" parade, etc.

Hmmm, I wonder what you are holding in your left hand in that pic? A park map or guide?

I'm looking forward to more of your old photos!
Anonymous said…
Great Photo's! I love Disneyland Too!, David

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?