Christmastime at Disneyland

NOTE: This should have posted back in December. I don't know what happened but it never posted!! Rather than delete it, I decided to go ahead and post it. Again, I know know why it never posted and I apologize because I know some of you look forward to my updates.

I went to the Park about a week ago with two things in mind: I wanted to see all of the decorations, of course, but I also wanted to get some pics of me at the Park.


The castle looked very festive and I couldn't wait for it to get dark so I could see it in all its glory!


I got there around 1:00 pm and surprisingly, it wasn't very crowded. They had this vehicle parked in front of the castle and it made a fine photo opp!


In all of my 62 years, this was the first time I ever got to sit in the driver's seat of a Disneyland vehicle!

I didn't really have a plan in mind so I walked and walked and walked all over the Park. I noticed this display case as I entered a shop in Frontierland. This is new!


I knew the parade would be starting so I walked back to Main Street to catch a glimpse of it.


While waiting, I admired the old gas lamps along Main Street. Walt knew what he was doing when he was putting this place together!


Watching the tree go by really put a smile on my face.


Parade time is a good time to shop - the stores are less crowded, LOL. By this time I was ready for a snack so I went to Fantasyland to try the Gray Stuff.

m

I have to admit, I was a bit hesitant but it was delicious! The only part I didn't like was the cookie on the bottom. I tasted it but decided to toss it.

I left the Park to meet a friend for dinner at the Grand Californian and while I was there I did check out the tree in the lobby but I forgot to look at the gingerbread house! What a dope!


Then it was back to the Park to ride the train and see the lights!



So pretty!!





Oh how I love this castle!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?