Cruise Shots

Got back a few days ago from a short cruise and wanted to share some pics with you.


 

 



Waiting to board the tender to Catalina.


As we were walking back to the dock, we spotted a sign in the window of a Chinese restaurant that said Fresh Beignets. So we had some!





Next day, I went to one of the decks at the very front of the ship.

The bench was soaked so I went back inside.


Of course, I had to have a Guy's Burger!

Then it was time for more relaxation.

As you can see, I had this area pretty much all to myself!



Carnival Miracle was in port along with us.


After exploring the ship a bit, I treated myself to a chocolate frappe. It was rich, thick and delicious!

Later that day as I was riding the elevator to get back to my room, I noticed something odd. It was a cruise duck! He was so cute, I decided to keep it and post the obligatory selfie as shown below.

The next photo is the one I am referring to on my podcast. After being woken up for the fifth time that night, I sat up in bed and was trying to decide if I should watch TV. On the podcast I said I was trying to decide whether to check my phone. My phone was right next to me all night, every night. That's how I knew how many times people were waking me up! Blame it on lack of sleep. I messed up. Anyway...I had to get up to reach the remote when I saw this,


This completely blew my mind. All of that light is coming through the door frame. No wonder so much noise comes in!!!

The last full day of the cruise was a sea day so all I did was relax. I hope you enjoyed this glimpse of a 4 night cruise on Carnival Radiance. If you want to hear about it, I released a short podcast episode about the cruise. You can find Not Strictly Disney anywhere you get podcasts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?