About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Friday, July 1, 2011

More Crystal Cove

Here's what you've been waiting for...feast your eyes on this!




I couldn't see what this couple was looking at...



...whatever it was, it sure held their attention!


For those of you unfamiliar with this park, there are several walking/biking paths with little lookout points. I found this guy relaxing and enjoying the view.







video


One more...

video


Sadly, I have to tell you that new posts will be sporadic at best for the next few weeks. I will remedy the situation as soon as I can. In the meantime, you can follow my short bursts on Twitter and then you'll know immediately when a new post is up.

2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

You can see a blue frisbee near the couple, so they either have a dog or a kid!

A Snow White Sanctum said...

One word..."beautiful"