My Dapper Day Faves, Part 1

I have always, always, always wanted to participate in Dapper Day but for one reason or another, things just don't fall into place. But this year I wanted to go to the Parks and at least take in the atmosphere and energy created by all of these totally cool people that DID participate!

Some people had new clothing made specifically for them with a Disney theme, others wore authentic vintage clothing and all of them were awesome! If you spot yourself here, please share my blog with your friends and family!


I love that her dress is Mickey themed!



This young lady told me that she pulled together her outfit using things she already had in her closet.


That's it for now....more Dapper Day coming soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest