Annual Passholder Event

On Monday, May 12th, I attended an Annual Passholder Event that was designed to entice me to renew my annual pass. You all know that I do not need to be convinced, right? My friends and I got there early and found quite a line for check-in.


Once we got our wristbands, we got a cool little "newspaper" that described the entertainment options for the evening.




As I was walking by Oswalds, I noticed some really cool glasses!


I guess Grizzly River Run is down for refurbishment. It's kinda neat to see it without water. I snapped this as we were on our way to have dinner at the Paradise Garden Plaza.


Next we rode Tower of Terror!




Last but not least, I leave you with a frightening photo of me doing my "evil face"!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

What I Would Give For A Road Trip