Disneyland Hotel - Missing the Waterfalls

Quite a while back I did a couple of posts about the old waterfalls that used to be on the grounds of the hotel. I really miss those waterfalls. They provided a magical atmosphere to the grounds - at least to me. I was reminiscing about those waterfalls so I made a visit to the hotel to walk the grounds and remember an area that filled me with wonder when I was a child. I know I'm not alone. I know that there are many of you that feel the same way and probably have not been to the hotel since everything changed.

There was nobody in front of these topiary so I had to snap a picture!


The hotel is looking mighty spiffy nowadays.


I am on the prowl for cats...


Still looking for those kitties while I make my way to the wedding gazebo.


Oh look!


I guess my invite got lost in the mail. Isn't it a beautiful setting?


I continued towards the former site of the waterfalls. This is what is there now.



I made a brief stop at the outdoor fireplace before heading home. As you can see it was empty and I had it all to myself for about 5 minutes.


If you haven't seen the old post about the water falls, you can click here, here, here and here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest