Mary Poppins and Maleficent

That's something you don't see every day...Mary Poppins and Maleficent in the same sentence! I wanted to share some pictures with you of my friend's daughter. Her name is Charisma and she is adorable. One day, she saw Mary Poppins in the park and nearly melted with adoration for her as you can see in the photo below.


A few weeks later, that same adorable little girl excitedly attended the midnight showing of Maleficent on opening day, in costume, ready to take on the world. You'll see what I mean in a bit but first, here's a look at the awesome marquee at the El Capitan.



My friend and her party were one of the first to be seated. Yes, that's Charisma and her horns, LOL!


Here's a cool shot of the movie screen.


There was a contest for best costume; you can see Charisma on stage with all the big girls!


After the movie, they all went downstairs to check out the displays. Every time someone took her picture, Charisma assumed "the pose"... I have to tell you, I crack up every time I look at these photos - not because I'm laughing at her but because she gets it! She gets the whole Maleficent attitude!



Here she is with some of the other contestants.


There it is again...the pose! I love it!


Click on this pic to enlarge and check out who's hiding behind the spindle!


Outside after the movie...again, the pose.


Charisma and her mom, Jen. I tell you, this kid is a natural!


A big THANK YOU to Jen for allowing me to post these on my blog.

Comments

Unknown said…
Haha!! I love it!!! Thanks for posting :)

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?