I really wanted a doughnut.

Yes, for the past several days, I've been craving doughnuts. This morning I debated on whether or not to go out and buy a couple. However, my logical side prevailed and I began to rummage through the kitchen to see what ingredients I had on hand to make something good and gooey.

I had a stroke of inspiration and began my experiment....

First, I sliced a banana and browned it in butter.



I removed the banana and in the same pan, I lightly browned a slice of bread.



Then I got these babies...


 I put a little spoonful of each on the bread but it wasn't melting fast enough for me
so I flipped it over.


Then I plated it with another spoonful of peanut butter and the hazlenut chocolate
gooey goodness.


And then I decided that maybe I should cut it in half and make a sandwich out of it.


Once I got to the table I realized that I'd need a fork and a knife to eat it, LOL.
Let me tell you, it was GOOD!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest