A day at DCA

Long time no see!!! I know I haven't been around for a while and I apologize for that. Things have been hectic in my world but I finally found some time to go to the Parks. On November 1st, I spent the day at DCA so I'll share those pics with you now.

OK, pop quiz - Where are these next two items located? I don't know if they are new but I noticed them for the first time so naturally I had to take a picture of them.



(Answer: They are located right at the entrance to the bathrooms next to Off The Page however, as you approach the bathrooms, they are behind you. Maybe that's why I never noticed them before!)

Doing some window shopping in Off The Page, I came across some magnificent Maleficent items.


I especially dig this one since it's made entirely of PAPER!


Inside the Beast's library...




As you can see, Bugs Land is ready for Christmas!


The view just caught my eye...


Now it's time for a Sangria break!


Over in Paradise Pier, the decorations have made their appearance.


Now we're just sitting around waiting while our friends ride Toy Story Mania...



I caught it as it started to wizz by!


More decorations...


A few video snippets for you to enjoy...






Here is an AWESOME new shirt!


It's funny how warm it's been here lately, even in November. Trust me, I'm not happy about it. But obviously, the flowers are!


One more cool retro looking holiday shirt. Even though these shirts clearly say Disneyland, they are being sold in DCA.


I love Olaf oops...I mean Sven!!



Comments

Daveland said…
Connie - that Sangria looks tasty - wish I'd been there with you! I have always loved those posters near the bathroom; so vintage looking! Glad you discovered them!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest