Nothing in particular but all Disney

You are at the Parks, taking pictures left and right with your smart phone when all of a sudden your phone powers down. You've run out of juice. What do you do? You run over to the charging lockers, that's what you do! There are a few in the locker room on Main Street and also on Buena Vista Street at DCA. They are big enough to hold your phone, camera and even an iPad or Android tablet.

This happened to me not too long ago and my portable charger was at home so I took this as the perfect opportunity to try out the charging lockers. For $2, I got the use of a locker for one hour and my phone was completely charged up at the end of the hour! Not bad, not bad at all.



You have a great day at the Parks and head over to your car only to find that you've locked your keys inside. What do you do? I'm taking a wild guess here but if you happen to be in the Simba parking lot, you might be able to get some help. I noticed this "assistance" station as I was walking through the parking lot. Mind you, I'm guessing but I think it's to help guests with car problems. Any thoughts?




When you are walking through Disneyland at night, have you ever stopped to watch the mini water show near Pixie Hollow? It's worth checking out!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest