Details - A Quick Look

Here's another post that was started a while back and that I never finished. I must say, I miss the days when I could blog daily.

Well, let's get started, shall we? This first photo shows a detail that many see but I'll bet few photograph - an empty Matterhorn ride vehicle. Or should I say vehicles? Anyway... I like to imagine that I have the entire Matterhorn to myself and I am the only person in the Park. Yes, I am THAT greedy.


The old Matterhorn ticket booth shutters got a facelift.


When did those stairs appear??


Oh geez....I have no idea what caught my eye or why I took this picture.


And now my favorite thing to do when I am enjoying a snack at Disneyland - admire the architecture! Seriously!


Just look at all the little details and angles. I think it is amazing.


If you are wondering where this is, it's the Jolly Holiday Bakery at Disneyland.


That's it. Just a quick post for today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest