Sit back, relax and put your feet up.

Holy cow, how time does fly. I started this post months ago....and never got around to finishing it. Now I feel horrible. I think I will punish myself by going out for pancakes.

Take a little vacation with me...
A couple months ago I went to DCA to check out the Grizzly Peak area. I know this is late but I figured you would want to see the pictures anyway. Am I right?


I love how they took a classic old 60s station wagon and used it to show the typical family vacation. At least in my family it was typical. Except for the canoe...and the station wagon...but hey, we did take family vacation road trips!






This area looks great and I highly suggest you take the time to look at all the little things...like these signs.







Wouldn't it be cool if we could go up to this watch tower?






As I said earlier, many months have gone by since I started this post and it is now finally going live on Christmas Eve. The next couple of weeks will go by in a blur but remember to take time for yourself. Have fun, be safe and thank you for making this blog a part of your day.

Last but not least, here are a couple of video clips to help you feel like you actually visited the Park with me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?