Historic Places

Oh man, how I love Victorian mansions! The other day, I got to see a place that I've wondered about for years but had never visited. It's the Kimberly Crest House and it is beautiful! Mind you, I haven't really seen the house, my friends and I just walked around outside the gates because we were there too early to take a tour. Believe me, I will be taking a tour soon!







Then we heard about another mansion that is a private residence so we drove by it and drooled, LOL.


This is the Morey Mansion which was a bed and breakfast back in the late 1980s. Oh, if only I had known!!!

You can see a short video here about the house.




I wish I could share more with you but that's all I have. I promise you that I will blog about this again!

Comments

Wendy said…
This is a great blogg

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest