Again, again, again!

I got off of work early on the 20th so decided to go to the Parks. It was a gorgeous day but still a bit warm for my taste. I sat for a bit and enjoyed the view.


Since it was hot, I got really thirsty but a big cup of water and some nice cold grapes soon cooled me down.


Admiring the purple banners on my favorite store at DCA.


And now a little Instagram magic!


A quick peek in Elias & Company and I started drooling over these DCA specific Dooney & Bourke purses. Well, not literally drooling....



Then I went into the first shop in the Hollywood area and the store was full of cool costumes and Halloween merch.



Next stop: Cars Land!


Isn't this the cutest pumpkin patch ever?


And these movie posters are a gas.....get it? A gas?





I got hungry so decided to try the Burning Mac and Cheese.


I liked it.


I also got myself a cool tire pumpkin straw!


Time to walk off that mac and cheese and take some pictures. You can see that I had some more fun with Instagram filters.



Next, a close-up of the grizzly bear mountain.


I made my way to the Grand Californian to check out the Halloween display in the lobby but first...

Look at this guy with his Mickey pumpkin!


He was so cute I decided to snap him in Instagram, LOL!


OK, now we're at the hotel to look at the Halloween display. I think it is GREAT!







That was really cool, wasn't it? After relaxing in the lobby for an hour, it was time to head on over to Disneyland.


I really want some Halloween Mouse Ears and I really want some COCO Mouse Ears and I REALLY want Maleficent Mouse Ears.....what's a woman to do????

Nothing. I have a perfectly good set of ears I bought earlier this year and I'll wear those to the Halloween party.


I was taking a break from the heat and sitting in the shade when I realized I needed to take a video of the Headless Horseman straw I had purchased at DCA. Better late than never!


Here are some Disneyland ducks for your viewing pleasure.


I've always found this spot to offer a nice view, especially at night. Obviously, it's not night time right now, LOL.


The Matterhorn was closed for refurbishments.....I wonder what exactly they are doing?


Waiting to board the Monorail...


It saddened me to see the overgrown trees covering the Peoplemover track.


Once nightfall arrived, things started looking really cool.


 
I'm sure you've heard that benches are disappearing from the Park...sadly, it's true. The benches and planters from Tomorrowland are gone.


It was getting time to (I wanted to beat the rush) but I took a couple of quick videos of Main Street before I left.




I'll be going back to the Parks soon to try some more of the Halloween treats AND...the other two hotels also have Halloween displays which I need to check out so stay tuned!

Comments

boromax said…
This is a great collection of fun photographs and excellent narrative.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest