Halloween Has Arrived at the Parks!

So unless you are living under a rock, EVERYONE knows that it is Halloween time at the Parks. I know I haven't posted in a while and I sincerely apologize for that. Hopefully these pics will brighten your day.

Thank goodness for smartphones...I'll always know where I parked!


Here's a little update on the new parking structure.


I was on a mission to get my COCO mug and I did get it but these little guys got my attention. I didn't buy one but now I sure wish I had.


Here's my mug - video taken the next day at home.


I finally tried out mobile ordering on the Disneyland app. It was great!


This is the Cruella De Ville brownie!




I love, love, love the mine poisoned apple! While I devoured my Cruella De Ville dessert, I made a quick video of the new food guide that you can pick up at City Hall.


Next, I bought a large poisoned apple mug and this one came with my choice of grapes or pineapple. I chose the grapes because Disneyland had the BEST grapes on the planet. If you would rather get pie a la mode, go to the Stage Door Cafe and get your apple mug there.


Took a quick look behind me, admired the building and them went to get a locker for my purchases. Yes, purchases. I was picking up some mugs for a friend and I didn't want to carry them around all night.


We always must stop and pay homage to THE MAN and his mouse.


Here's a pretty evening view of Tomorrowland.


Next, I'll show you a little fun thing I did with Snapchat filters.




These stickers are from the Disneyland app!


Now let's head on over to DCA where Oogie Boogie is waiting to greet us.


DCA had purple lights in their trees last year but they've added even more this year!


More bats have been added to the buildings, which I love.


As I was walking past the candy store on Buena Vista Street, I noticed this drawing done in chocolate by a castmember. Awesome!!


Here you see yummy Maleficent treats being decorated.


The Carthay Circle looks so darn cool.


More Snapchat fun! I set this one as my phone's background.


This has to be the coolest of all the DCA Halloween decorations, hands down.


Check this out.


Naturally I had my pic taken with my photo pass and then added this cool border.


Here's a close-up of the poisoned apple mug I bought.






I plan to go back at least once a week because there are SO MANY Halloween treats I need to try. Also, I will be going to the party on the 19th so if you see me, say hi!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest