About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Boats and Signs

Short post today...we continue with the "back area" of the Disneyland Hotel.
The sign above caught my eye because I think it's really neat and clever.

Good old #15 which didn't work quite right, LOL. This was the boat I played with. I was trying to think of a more grown up way of saying it but let's just call it what it is - I was playing with the boats just like a kid! I have a lot of fond memories of this place. My parents and I would spend time exploring the waterfalls, racing boats...it was great.

This place will be missed.


I have to say that my expertise is NOT in steering a boat, LOL. I never made it past the center of the lake!

I mentioned signs...tomorrow I'll post photos of more signs. I figured I might as well preserve those as well!

No comments: