Disneyland Hotel Area

Here are a few more shots from the Disneyland Hotel area...
Below you see the view as I'm looking back towards the waterfalls.


Looking up at the hotel tower that will soon be refurbished. In this photo you can also see what once was a unique gift shop. Well, it still is but back in the 1980's, I guess sales were dropping so they turned the back end of the store (pictured here) into an arcade. I hated it but my son loved it.


Below, my friend points out the area where they used to have a water show many, many years ago. This area would make a great little stage where they could have live music. But nobody asked me for my opinion, right?

That's it for now. Next week I'll have photos of a mini Jungle Cruise! I hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend.

Comments

Thufer said…
Connie, thanks so much for this detailed look at the waterfall. In years to come I am sure you will treasure these even more than now. I am sadden by this loss.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest