About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Just two shots...

Seems like the gremlins have infiltrated Blogger. Either that or the Major wasn't kidding when he said it was his fault. Anyway I found my post that was supposed to show up today so I am reposting.

Take that, Major!
 (hee hee)

Quick post today...we have a couple of shots from DCA. Carsland is coming along nicely. So nicely that my son had to stop me from climbing over the fence. I don't know what came over me. Maybe I was hungry.
It was before we ate...



We paused to watch the coaster....I don't care how many drinks I may consume, I will NEVER get on that thing!



And last but not least, something that made me DROOL! Check out one of my fellow bloggers over at A Snow White Sanctum. WOW! I am ordering a shirt from Torrid, right now!

No comments: