Just two shots...

Seems like the gremlins have infiltrated Blogger. Either that or the Major wasn't kidding when he said it was his fault. Anyway I found my post that was supposed to show up today so I am reposting.

Take that, Major!
 (hee hee)

Quick post today...we have a couple of shots from DCA. Carsland is coming along nicely. So nicely that my son had to stop me from climbing over the fence. I don't know what came over me. Maybe I was hungry.
It was before we ate...



We paused to watch the coaster....I don't care how many drinks I may consume, I will NEVER get on that thing!



And last but not least, something that made me DROOL! Check out one of my fellow bloggers over at A Snow White Sanctum. WOW! I am ordering a shirt from Torrid, right now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest