Greetings!

As I write this, I am taking a short break, sipping on some coffee with the TV on for background noise. I must admit, I love having the TV on QVC...I never know what wonderful item might catch my fancy!

My current roommate has made a full recovery from her heart surgery and if you didn't know her you would swear that she has never been sick a day in her life! Another very good friend of mine had surgery the other day - I took her to the hospital and stayed until she was out of surgery and then we went home. Of course, I spent the night and then have been popping by to check on her. Her arm will be in a cast for six weeks so I will continue to check in on her but I do plan to make a quick Disneyland run before Thanksgiving. Yes, I will brave the crowds because #1 I need my fix and #2 I need some new photos, right? Say yes, people!

Sent from my awesome iPhone! 

Comments

Thufer said…
"Yes, people" hehehehehehe have fun.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?