Walking AROUND DCA Part 2

As you can see from this photo, I did my walk around DCA while I was headed to the D23 Expo. Hey, I killed two birds with one stone. And it was messy.


DCA is still to my left and the majority of this walk covers the backstage area. Or rather, what we are allowed to see of the backstage area.


Here's another D23 banner.


Signs for pedestrian who get lost.


Oooh, a gate!


Yes, I walked up to the gate!


I continued walking along West Street and noticed that the sidewalk winds around some trees. OK, let's wind!


Not much to see except plants, plant and MORE plants...


I know the excitement is too much for you so we will continue tomorrow...but in the meantime, Tweet this to your friends!

Comments

Well, some of the photos show nicely landscaped walkways, which is more than I'd expect to see around an amusement park.

When are you going to take pictures while flying OVER California Adventure?

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest