Small World Holiday

It's time to head on over to Fantasyland to check out Small World but instead of walking, I'm going to ride the train. I love the train stations. Well, let me rephrase that. I love the Main Street station and the Frontierland station. The other two just don't appeal to me. *sigh*

This building seems to have been recently freshened up, doesn't it? While I was waiting for the train, a large black and white cat sauntered across the walkway in front of this building. His attitude seemed to say: "That's right, I is a kitty cat and I live in the Mouse's house!"


The trees on the cart are a nice touch!


Now I'm on the train just enjoying the view...


I turned back to look at the "station" once again. Actually, I was looking for that smart alec cat!


Once we arrived at the Toon Town station, I hopped off the train and made my way to Small World. Can I say GORGEOUS???




I had to wait in line a litter longer than I expected so I took some video for y'all. Enjoy! (And then stick around for the other video at the end of this post!)


Oh my word!!!!

Comments

Thufer said…
Third picture down, at Frontierland station; that is one of my favorite views in the park. The lovely area that is between the facades of NOS and the Haunted Mansion. There is just such a peaceful quality about this area. Maybe sometime you could spend some time in this area just enjoying and taking some pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest