Escape to the Disneyland Resort

One day last week, my son called and asked if I wanted to go to Disneyland with him. Do bears s&%t in the woods? Of course I said yes!

Our first stop was for a Dole Whip. It was so darn hot that I wilted, yes I did. So did the Dole Whip! We walked over to Big Thunder Ranch and my son said, "I've never been in there."

"WHAT?? Well, let's go!"  He enjoyed all the animals and when I saw this goat I said, "Buddy, I know how you feel".



Next stop (after washing our hands, of course) was Space Mountain.


Upon leaving Space Mountain, we came up on a couple of Storm Troopers. I talked Mick into posing with them.


We decided to get an early dinner and when I saw pot roast on the menu of the Plaza Inn, we walked in a grabbed some grub. I liked the way the sunlight looked coming in through the windows.



After dinner we decided to go to DCA but we stopped to watch the parade.



Some advice: Do NOT stand in front of the hat store on Main Street to watch the parade. Why? Because that's where one song ends and another begins. It took several minutes of confusion to realize that's what was happening and why I didn't recognize any of the music!


Oh, I just decided to look up at the windows...


Our next stop was at Muppet Vision...and the show was great, as always.



Will try to post something interesting soon!

Comments

Daveland said…
Great Stormtrooper shot - your son is a good sport!
Thufer said…
I agree about the sunlight....nice picture and I bet that Pot Roast was yummy.
Debbie V. said…
I love your impromptu visits to Disneyland - it's always been one of my fantasies to be able to do that. Thanks for the little video in the Plaza Inn of the jets or whatever that was - how fun to sit and watch while you eat :)
Debbie V.
I like the Lion King float.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest