Fox Performing Arts Theater

To say that this building is beautiful is an understatement! About two weeks ago, my son was able to secure some tickets for me and my roommate to see LeAnn Rimes in concert here and let me tell you, she was FANTASTIC!

Now, this theater is quite famous here in Riverside and for good reason. Here is the link to their site and I suggest you look at the photo gallery to see it when it was new. Gorgeous then, still gorgeous now!

I only had my phone with me so I snapped a few quick shots before the concert so I could share them with you here.


The details in this place are AMAZING.


This is a downstairs lobby, near the restrooms...I'll bet back in the day, this place was billowing with cigarette smoke!



Normally, I would include some bathroom shots but apparently, if they needed to cut costs during the restoration, they cut them in the bathrooms - they were ultra boring, modern, blah, you get the idea.

Now the light fixtures in the main street level lobby are another thing all together. This shot is for Dave!



We are now seated...


This place is beautiful.


Look at this...just LOOK at this!!




The venue is fantastic and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest