About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Point Fermin Lighthouse

My adventure along the shore continues with a stop at Point Fermin Lighthouse. Mind you, I never even knew this lighthouse existed before this visit! I have been to the location several times in my life but was always mesmerized by the giant tree and...


...the outstanding ocean view. All I had to do was walk a few feet and BAM!


BAM!!! Over here...the BAM is over here! This beauty has just been sitting there and I never noticed????



Yup, I do love a big tree!


OK, back to the lighthouse!



Luckily, they were offering a brief tour so I waited because I simply HAD to get inside that house.



I had some time to kill so I enjoyed the gardens...





Finally I am inside and guess what? No photos allowed. Oh man....
Once again I went into ninja stealth mode.




The tour guide said I could take shots out of the windows so of course I did.










Time to go up to the second floor.



I love that dress!




I could definitely live here!!


Looking down I got a bit dizzy.


The tour ended and I went back outside to gaze upon the gorgeous grounds.


Oh and the ocean view...love that ocean view!


That's it for now so until next time...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I nominated you for a Leibster award. You can check it out at my Disney Blog at http://disaddict.wordpress.com/2014/04/26/my-blog-got-nominated-for-an-award/