Cruising on Carnival's Imagination Part 2

Ensenada!

But before we go on shore, one needs to have a light breakfast.


You must be wondering if that is all I had. Well, yes, that and cup of coffee. Why? Isn't the answer obvious? I wanted to be super hungry when we got back on board so that I could have another delicious Guy's Burger! That's the gospel truth!

While I was eating, this is the view I enjoyed.


After breakfast I walked around the ship a bit since I knew Barb didn't get up early like me.



The upper most part of the Atrium from my morning walk...


By this time I had a feeling that Barb might be up so I headed down to our stateroom. I forgot to tell you that we decorated our door for St. Patrick's Day.


Barb was up and ready to hit the road...and yes, we took advantage of the photo op!


A Princess ship was in port that day, too.


Let's begin our walk...


First on the agenda, ibuprofen! We walked approximately three blocks from the ship because the further you go, the cheaper it is. Along the way, we stopped at a crystal shop and spent quite a bit of time there. I purchased a sterling silver larimar pendant. Quite pretty!

Our next stop was the churro place - known as Cafe la Churreria. As you can tell, we get easily distracted, LOL We'll get the ibuprofen later!

Here is a link to photos posted in TripAdvisor. It is a very nice place. The churros are good and fresh and they have free WIFI. I ordered four churros thinking Barb would have some but she didn't want any so I ended up eating two and a half and had to quit.


And now it was time to hit the pharmacies. We actually only had to go to one because they sold the ibuprofen at a very good price so I picked up a few bottles for me and some friends back home. Oh and I also bought a couple of bottles of real vanilla!

After that we went jewelry shopping  which is ALWAYS fun. We spent at least two hours going through several stores and then it was time to rest our feet. We walked to Starbucks, which is approximately halfway back to the ship, got something cold to drink and enjoyed it on the outdoor patio.


I think we killed about 45 minutes there and then walked back to the ship. The day started out cloudy and slightly cool but by the afternoon it was HOT. I had to take a five minute break and sit a spell so we took the opportunity to shoot a selfie.


It was windy, too!

Once back on board, we had a drink at the Red Frog Rum Bar.




Then we walked around the ship and hit another bar but I can't remember the name of it!




We continued our exploration of the ship.


And finally..... MY BURGER!



We spent the rest of the evening relaxing and simply enjoying being on the ship. Next time, St. Patrick's Day, our sea day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

What I Would Give For A Road Trip