Cruising on Carnival's Imagination Part 3

Don'tcha just love sea days?

I do, very much!

Since it was St. Patrick's Day, we wore shiny green beads.


We started out our day with the Sea Brunch which was very enjoyable. It was so enjoyable that I completely forgot to take pictures, LOL! I didn't overdo it because I wanted another Guy's Burger since this was our last full day on the ship.

We spent the day enjoying the relaxing atmosphere of the ship, changing locations throughout the day.

We walked through the buffet and scoped out all the cool green desserts.


They even had green caramel corn!


We decided on non-green ice cream and found a quiet spot to sit.




Once again, we walked around and then spotted a rainbow!


I had never seen a rainbow while at sea so I thought it was pretty neat.


And that basically is all we did on our sea day. Oh sure, we had a couple of drinks and snacked here and there. That evening we got our bags ready for departure. We were doing self-assist and planned to be off the ship by 11:00. We got lucky though because we were off the ship by 9:00 and in Barb's car by 9:15 and....since we left the parking structure before 11:00 we didn't get charged for a fourth day of parking!

I really enjoyed sailing on the Imagination. She is almost identical to the Inspiration but I think I liked the Imagination better. That about wraps it up! Oh before I forget, Barb wanted me to share some more of the towel critters we had in our cabin.



My next cruise will be to the Caribbean. I will be sailing on the Norwegian Bliss! I have never sailed with Norwegian before and from everything I've seen on YouTube, that ship looks AMAZING.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest