Dole Whip and Burgers

So last night I met my friend Mallory and we went to White Water Snacks which is pool side at the Grand Californian Hotel to get something to eat. There were many tempting choices on their new menu but I immediately knew what I wanted.




I chose the cheeseburger and I was not disappointed.



Loot at that thing! It's gorgeous!

And huge!

And juicy! Do not wear long sleeves when eating this burger. The juices ran down my hand and on my sleeves. Why didn't I roll up my sleeves? I had no idea I was gong to bathe in burger!


I have never been a fan of crinkle cut fries so I asked if they could make them extra crispy and they said yes. They were perfect! One word of warning, the menu description did not mention onion and as you can see in the photo, there is onion on the burger. I sometimes get an allergic reaction to onion so had I known, I would have asked them to leave it off.  This is a fancy burger and it is delicious. I would definitely have it again, sans the onion. But our night didn't end there. Oh no...



We walked over to the Tangaroa Terrace at the Disneyland Hotel for our alcoholic Dole Whip! We opted for coconut rum in our drinks. Being that it was a Saturday night, and the weather was cold but clear, the place was crazy packed with nowhere to sit. We took our drinks and sat in the lobby of the hotel where we were nice and cozy. All in all, we gave the evening two thumbs up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest