Disneyland and DCA 6-13-19

Well howdy there, folks! It's been a while, hasn't it?

I took advantage of the low crowds to hang out at the Parks for a spell.

When I got to Disneyland, the parade was in full swing so I sat on the stairs in front of the old Police Station and waited for it to end.



Now here's something I've never done before...meet Princesses!




We decided we wanted to eat at Cafe Orleans so we put our name on the list and only had to wait five minutes!!! That is unheard of!

While we were waiting, I noticed this picture of Lil Bub. (She's a very famous cat.)


Just messing around with Snapchat...


And now, my meal. Shrimp and Grits with spicy sausage. Oh my cheesy goodness, it was wonderful. Very spicy. It made my nose run and that's a good thing!


And this...this blew my mind. Pirates without a line!


My friends and I in front of the castle. If you are on the fence about getting PhotoPass, don't hesitate. It is totally worth it.


Your photos are visible on the Disneyland app and you can add cute stickers and frames to your photos. And the best part? You can save them to your phone!!!



Time for adult beverages...


I ordered Pimm's Punch with vodka. Delish!




If you want to listen in to our conversation, check out Not Strictly Disney podcast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest