UGH...

It's currently 3:32 a.m. WHY am I awake at this hour? I was perfectly asleep and having a most bizzare dream about finding out that I was being left out of a group trip to Las Vegas. Ya, a group of guys from work (that I don't hang out with) were planning a trip to Vegas and supposedly I was included until someone decided that they wanted to hit some strip clubs and they thought it would be weird to have me with them so rather than just tell me what they wanted to do, they changed the dates of the trip and I didn't find out until I asked someone "What time are we meeting for our caravan? and they all got quiet and looked at each other. I stood there watching them and said "Is anybody gonna say anything????" After a few awkward moments I said, "Oh forget it" and walked out of the room. Weird! And that's when I woke up. So I've been awake since 2:30 this morning. Bummer. It's going to be a LONG day.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest