I love podcasts.

A while back, I blogged about listening to podcasts. I still listen to several of them but I’m thinking I have to find some new ones because I’m walking more now (3 miles a night, woohoo!). This is going to sound strange but I don’t like walking to music, mostly because I change my speed according to the song, LOL! Since my knee tends to hurt if I walk too fast or too slow (I know, weird!) I do much better if I listen to podcasts and walk at a steady pace.

The Disneyland Gazette
Love, love, love this podcast because it gives me news on my favorite place on Earth and the friendly banter is refreshing and entertaining. (I must confess, most of the time I listen to this twice – once while I walk and then again at home so I can look at the pictures, LOL!)

Jim Harold’s Campfire
Very cool personal stories! Jim actually interviewed me for one of the episodes (#25) so check it out!

The Grizzly Bear Egg and Cafe
I love to listen to this while I’m at work. Clayton and Mike crack me up. Sometimes the subject matter is totally foreign to me, LOL…but for the most part I find it informative and entertaining. I describe it as such: Imagine you are sitting in a restaurant and you can overhear two guys at the table next to you…ya, like that! Clayton didn’t know it at the time, but it was me giving the listener feedback in the podcast on episode #84!)

Stuff Mom Never Told You
Great subjects for everyone!

Stuff You Should Know
Same as above!

Today in Social Media
These are short and interesting if you are a semi-geek like me.

60 minutes
This is an audio version of the TV show and it’s great.

This American Life
A wide variety of stories – I look forward to each podcast.

Sex with Emily
Surprised? It’s very interesting!!

Podcasts I watch at home.

The Disneyland Gazette
Gotta look at those pictures!

Paranormal Report
This is always interesting and thought provoking.

30 Odd Minutes
The paranormal with a comedic slant. Love it!

All of these can be found on iTunes and I highly recommend them. I'm looking for suggestions, people. Tell me about podcasts you enjoy.

Comments

Unknown said…
I dig old radio shows from the 40's, 50's, 60's, and even 70's. The spooky ones are my favorite, but the old Gun smoke, Jack Benny, and Burns and Allen shows are great also! I love my Sirius satellite radio, because there's a channel dedicated to these old shows!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest