We interrupt this tour...

It occurred to me last night that since this is MY blog, I can post my adventures in any order I like. So I am interrupting the Union Station tour to bring you a series of shots taken last night (6-24-10) of the Disneyland Hotel area that is soon to be history. Very sad, I know.
OK, we begin with a look around the water falls...
This area is so darn pretty...


I hear they are once again renaming the buildings of the hotel.


My friend, Pete, is crying because one of his favorite areas is being demolished.


As you can see, I'm not happy, either.

I'll post more shots tomorrow. I took a total of 76 pictures last night!

Comments

Daveland said…
Although I think this area needs some sprucing up, I am still kind of amazed that they are removing the waterfalls! It was probably the most charming thing about the Disneyland Hotel.
Thufer said…
Now I am sad.....dang it.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest