Union Station Tour Part 2

Any baseball fans out there? This cute Mickey was next to the station entrance. Why they would have the Pirates and not the Los Angeles Dodgers is beyond me but he's still cute.
I asked if this information kiosk was original and they said yes. The only thing that has changed of course, is the addition of the electronic information. Back in the day, it was all done by hand. I'm glad to see that they kept the original structure. It still looks darn good.

Part of the tour included going below to see some of the Metrolink trains. It felt weird being underground in Los Angeles, LOL.


Back upstairs at the Information Booth...for you movie buffs, a scene was filmed here in 1949 for the movie Criss Cross starring Burt Lancaster. I was told it's pretty good so I'm hoping it's on Netflix.

Well that wraps it up for today. Hope you enjoyed the photos.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest