About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wandering Through the Park Park Tres

"Over the graveyard and through the tombs to the Haunted Manion we go..."
Man I love those Scarols!

This is pretty darn cool, I say!


And so is this! Now what is it? As I was standing in line waiting for my turn at the Fast Pass machine, I noticed that this fellow has the head/face of a camel, don't you think?

Still standing in line...


What's this? A burning bush? LOL...


Only you, my faithful readers, would understand why I took this picture.


Hmm...what do you think they are doing to the Columbia??


Looks like a collision on the river, LOL!

2 comments:

Thufer said...

hehehehehhee the second to last picture. the girl directly atop the trash can.....isn't she a bit old to be sucking her thumb in the park?

TokyoMagic! said...

Isn't that a Griffin in the second pic? I heard that he wrote the theme song for Jeopardy! (Ouch....corny, I know!)