About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Recap of my Trip Part 5

Day 5 brings us to Epcot woohoo!!!
It was raining when we arrived but thank goodness the rain went away after a while.

(Did I mention that I LOVE Test Track?)



I made it a point to take pictures of every tree I saw, LOL!



I made a quick stop in Morocco to admire everything there.






Then it was time to check into the Boardwalk for a couple of nights! So while my friends were taking care of the check-in, I took pictures in the lobby.


At first, I didn't realize that this was a gingerbread house!





Here's a better look at the gingerbread house...


Stitch! Isn't he adorable?


Gorgeous ornaments!





Apparently, checking-in is a slow process!


I got my own little studio all to myself!





Time to head to Epcot for the Candlelight Ceremony. We were going to take a boat over but had just missed it...so we walked....and I took pictures.



We waited in line for a while...maybe an hour and were happy to get our seats.
Let me remind you - IT WAS COLD!



The ceremony was BEAUTIFUL and very moving. I took two more shots and then 
we called it a night. I was tired!

1 comment:

Darrin.. said...

After The Magic Kingdom, EPCOT is my favorite Florida park! Morocco is fun to walk around and snap photos. Very beautiful! Good food too!!