About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Recap of my Trip Part 6 B

Still on Day 6, post B!

It sure looks like that dude is goosing the ostrich, LOL!

 


For the life of me I can't remember the name of these little critters but they are some kind of rodent and they were cute...but then, I like rodents.



Dig dem giant toads!



Checking out one of the ponds...





These guys look like they're waiting for lunch...


It's Timon!




A skull comparison.


More decorations!


I really wanted to try some of the wines but I guess I'm a cheapo and refused to pay the price.

(Ya know what's weird? Every time I was going to purchase something, I got the overwhelming feeling that I should NOT spend any money. Little did I know I'd soon have to watch my pennies!)


I love these ornaments!


Well folks, come back tomorrow for part C.





























1 comment:

TokyoMagic! said...

Hmmmm, what do they feed the vultures?

Great wildlife pics, Connie!