Recap of my Trip Part 6 B

Still on Day 6, post B!

It sure looks like that dude is goosing the ostrich, LOL!




For the life of me I can't remember the name of these little critters but they are some kind of rodent and they were cute...but then, I like rodents.



Dig dem giant toads!



Checking out one of the ponds...





These guys look like they're waiting for lunch...


It's Timon!




A skull comparison.


More decorations!


I really wanted to try some of the wines but I guess I'm a cheapo and refused to pay the price.

(Ya know what's weird? Every time I was going to purchase something, I got the overwhelming feeling that I should NOT spend any money. Little did I know I'd soon have to watch my pennies!)


I love these ornaments!


Well folks, come back tomorrow for part C.

Comments

TokyoMagic! said…
Hmmmm, what do they feed the vultures?

Great wildlife pics, Connie!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest