Rainy Night at Disneyland

I'd like to thank all of you for your wonderful comments of support. It really does help!! OK, on with our tour...


I just got home from spending a couple of hours at my favorite place. The rain was light but falling steadily so people were leaving in droves.




Here is the tree peeking out over a tree!








Even though it was cold and wet, there were plenty of people
getting ice cream.










One of Club 33's balconies.


At the French Market, I had pot roast, mashed potatoes with
carrots and zucchini  yum!















I was looking at the fire station and noticed
a small wreath in Walt's window...


So I moved in for a closer look.


Finally, for you parking lot junkies...*grin*




Comments

robby431 said…
I always get that dinner from the French Market.

After spending the week in Disney World, I really miss Disneyland. As much as I love Disney World, nothing comes close to the original.
Connie Moreno said…
Robby431, you are soooooo right!
Thufer said…
ahhhh, a drizzly evening in the park.......simply a wonderful look.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest