About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rainy Night at Disneyland

I'd like to thank all of you for your wonderful comments of support. It really does help!! OK, on with our tour...


I just got home from spending a couple of hours at my favorite place. The rain was light but falling steadily so people were leaving in droves.




Here is the tree peeking out over a tree!








Even though it was cold and wet, there were plenty of people
getting ice cream.










One of Club 33's balconies.


At the French Market, I had pot roast, mashed potatoes with
carrots and zucchini  yum!















I was looking at the fire station and noticed
a small wreath in Walt's window...


So I moved in for a closer look.


Finally, for you parking lot junkies...*grin*




3 comments:

robby431 said...

I always get that dinner from the French Market.

After spending the week in Disney World, I really miss Disneyland. As much as I love Disney World, nothing comes close to the original.

Connie Moreno said...

Robby431, you are soooooo right!

Thufer said...

ahhhh, a drizzly evening in the park.......simply a wonderful look.