About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Recap of my Trip Part 2

Hello! I hope y'all had a great Christmas!

Now we continue with day two of my trip...

Day two was a kick-back day....we relaxed at home all day and then that evening, my buddy Peter took us to see John Tesh. I didn't even know that John Tesh was doing concerts but they put on a good show with very cool Christmas music. It was fun.


As we were leaving, I noticed a very strange "decoration" in the lobby....check out the size of her head compared to her boobs!


That's it for now....tomorrow we cover day three.

2 comments:

drfrees007 said...

So your into Paranormal Investigations? E-mail me at drfrees007@yahoo.com
David

Major Pepperidge said...

What is the deal with that mannequin?? SCARY...