Fiddler, Fifer and Practical Cafe

I am such a dope! I failed to get a photo of the outside of this restaurant mainly because I was so wrapped up in admiring its coolness along with the AWESOME music that is playing both inside and out. I don't know what it is but at night, it looks incredible! I did manage to record an audio clip for The Disneyland Gazette, at least! If interested, check out our podcast, episode #128 for my audio reports that night.


This place is HUGE! I haven't eaten there yet but I plan to! I walked around looking at all of the stuff hanging on the walls because everything was so cool.



Again, another part of my history...Silver Lake. I went to school nearby and several of my friends lived in the Silver Lake area.



I promise that I'll take pictures of my food when I finally do get to eat here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest